Put Mobile First
The Facts: Social Media Worldwide
- 2.34 billion social media subscribers worldwide
- North America has over 75% penetration
- Nearly 80 percent of social media time is spent on mobile devices
The Opportunity to be Social
Social network platforms provide a significant opportunity for businesses to engage existing and prospective customers. These customers are on social media everyday.
Social media marketing is used by potential customers as a tool for research and in determining the perceived value of your brand, products and services. Talk to us and see if social media marketing makes sense for your business.
Our social media marketing team will work with you to define:
- Generate revenue
- Grow a following
- Entertain and/or Educate (Edutainment)
- Who is your target audience?
- What is your budget?
- What timelines/milestones are expected?
- What social channels will be using?
- What imagery and content will you be using?
- What call to actions/promotions or incentives will be used?
- Will you be using paid-advertising or simply organic content to drive traffic?
- How will you promote them to “follow/like” your content or page?
- What is success?
- What is the ROI (return on investment), COS (cost of a subscriber), CPI (cost per impression/view)?
What do we do?
Social Media Strategy Planning
Our firm helps you with creating a social media strategy. We go through a full discovery process, and in assist you with defining goals, expectations and success.
Social Media Execution and Management
It is one thing to create plans and strategies, it’s another thing to execute them. Our team will work with you to create a road map, and in executing the strategy. We will use the best third-party tools to manage and execute your social plan. As project managers, we have implemented management systems and control procedures to ensure we don’t miss a beat.
Social Media Review and Analysis
As we execute the plan, we make sure we review and analyze the results with you. We go through the insights to analyze customer behavior, demographics, geographic markets, post engagement, reach and much more. We also analyze and report what’s working and what is not. Our review is based on the best third-party and proprietary tools, and on the latest decision making frameworks. Contact us to see our review and analysis template.