Gentraf is a software development and digital marketing company based in Toronto. We cater to a diverse customer base that includes Technology, Telecom, Services, Retail, and Hospitality. We use the most advanced, secure, and high-performance platforms for development and to manage our digital assets. Our team has access to the latest hardware and software platforms to ensure we develop the best digital platform.
Collaborate and Communicate
Learn and Challenge
Freedom and Fun
Social Media and Digital Ad Specialist
- Plan, Develop, Manage, and Monitor social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Flickr, Pinterest, Vine, etc.
- Source, create, and publish social media content for clients.
- Implement the Engagement Plan.
- Help increase fans and followers through campaigns.
- Join industry groups and contribute to discussions, identifying and engaging with key influencers.
- Provide Analytics
- Liaison with the client to ensure timely responses to customer complaints/questions in social media.
- Develop and maintain Social Media Calendars for each of your assigned clients.
- Develop and manage Social Media and Google Ad Campaigns.
- 3 – 4 years of social media experience
- University Degree
- Post graduate Diploma/Certificate in Marketing
- Good knowledge of social listening tools and managements systems i.e. Hootsuite
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects
- Exceptional writing skills
- Creative, detail-oriented, organized
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-starter with a proven track record
- Keep abreast of changes and additions to the Social Media environment
If you think that you are the right person for this job, we want to hear from you! While we would like to thank all applicants for applying, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.